We are always happy to hear from our families at the school – if you have any comments, queries, ideas or feedback please do get in contact with us. You can find one of us at the school, contact us via the office, the PTA Facebook Page or via email email@example.com.
Thank you all so much for your continued support, we are really able to make a difference when we all work together.
- Fixing the covered walkway and bike/scooter park
- Repairing books, both in the school’s library and for guided reading
- Planting shrubs in the school grounds (continuing the good work by the Summercroft Time gardening club)
- 2nd Hand Uniform sort and sale
- Repairing the games boards and equipment for the Summer and Christmas Fairs
Further details will be sent out about these projects, including how you can get involved if you are able to spare some time.
The PTA is looking for:
* Parents/carers/family members/friends, whose place of work provides a matched funding scheme. Matched fundings can double the amount raised for the school and are tax reliefs for the company.
These are the proposed dates for events this academic year. Dates are subject to change and more details will be sent to parents closer to each event date.
|Friday 5th April||Easter Hunt - 1:30pm|
|Friday 26th April||Treats and Treasures|
|Sunday 19th May||5K Run - 1K for children|
|Friday 24th May||Treats and Treasures|
|May||Quiz Night - date TBC|
|Friday 7th June||Sponsored Bounce|
|Friday 28th June||Treats and Treasures|
|Sunday 7th July||Summer Fair - 12-3pm|
|Quiz Night Event Manager:||Stuart Purton & Louise Cutmore|
|Christmas Cards Event Manager:||Alex Fleet|
|Members without portfolio||Lisa Hori|
During the school year the PTA raise money by organising events such as; Easter Hunt, Non uniform days, cake sales, Discos, Summer Fair, Christmas Fair. If you would like to become more involved with the PTA, whether on a regular basis or to offer help at an event, please email the PTA or leave a message at the school office.
|Year 1||Gemma O (Josh's Mum)
Nicole S (Karsten's Mum)
|Year 2||Jenette G (Sam's Mum)
Louise C (Alison's Mum)
|Year 3||Anna M (Jamie's Mum)|
|Year 4||Jenni C (Emily's Mum)
Emma CL (Olivia's Mum)
|Year 5||Sasha R (Theo's Mum)
Ellen H (Eddie's Mum)
|Year 6 (pupil reps)||Year 6 pupils|